Saturday, 30 January 2010

#JOURNAL LE GRANDE-FAST FORWARD


30th January 2010
FAST FORWARD
Carpe Diem, no more waiting, life fast trackin, one minute into the second, from one page to the second, what is written is history now, what then is not a mystery now, my thoughts is turning into action now, pull the plug too late am past the reality now, the reality is pain, the reality is lonely, the reality so phony, the reality – I can’t believe am through with this shorty; it wasn’t worth it they warned me, matter of fact I warned me coz love is no hommie, she belongs to another hommie and now you’re stuck you’re no good but that was that, that time is past, we fast trackin …
One hour to one minute, it was an honor now beat it, from lyin to walkin out that door, every hour every dime, into a minute sixty dimes times twelve is child’s play, now we got clientele pourin in and the mud on the boots is wearin thin, fresh water trickling into the pool it’s my realm and I got time choppin down; loud cheerin’s raisin me up; I cant see it but its happenin, the tide is carryin me on from one success to another, a lotta gals I gotta bother, they fall in love with my swagger and my pockets are less lighter from one hun to a thousand, one thou to ten thousand and so am baggin a million from one mil to a lotta mils, now that’s fast am losin trackin …
From one day to an hour, oh my gosh it’s another, Monday is Tuesday, tues is Wednesday, wednz believe it’s me paka last, life is a holiday aint no strife for tomorrow, we belong in the moment, we bond coz I am content, I am done with the present for the world’s got a crescent, I cant feel any resentment and all this is apparent coz all I am doin is fast forwardin, there’s no time for the present.
The present is a mess, the present is torn apart, I don’t like what’s in the package, for the months I been grievin, but now it’s time for some merriment, the weeks now into months again but Jan is not February, it’s not the same but its comin fast, season into season, the winter is meltin, the sorrow is mellowing, spring sun be smiling, cold hands can’t hold ma heart, the tears are fading out, am not walkin am runnin now, I feel the breeze in my system now and I bet it’s not toxic, I can laugh in the face of fear, its just an empty atmosphere, it’s awesome here what bullcrap the mind can conjure up, I stop livin wit ma heart, start runnin wit ma mind, typin up this part  huggin all the dirt and cleanin up ma act, it’s been a long time comin but still am fast forwardin …
Now the days have changed, the man was reborn, the tape unwound, another chapter, another round am lookin for ma gown, these years felt like months, from the cold came the bold but he’s not just old, I guess it’s time to make a halt, what is past has passed, what went wrong is gone, I can’t believe is gone, too many stripes I’ve borne, no more need to blend, I know the pain was a pain but now it’s gone, it’s time to rewind, I meant time to relearn what went wrong from the first and thirst for a fresh start, new players in the game, don’t hate the player just the game but remember the game is just a game, you win some you lose some, shit happens, life goes on, it’s just life we gotta press play, no remote we can’t fast forward it coz that’s what makes us human, I was young I was human, I aint runnin am flyin, been there done that, what more do you want, I’ll still get what I want, she’s there she’s tight, she’s fair she’s white; it’s her am gon get, we are past the brown gates, its now time to relight the little paths we brushed, another step in the dark will light my flight coz God has planned, I already walked that path, just don’t know it yet.
This is a message from the future, be strong young brother, it’s bright in your future, you gon get what you seek but don’t rush it’s important that you live in this moment for your senses are learnin, this education is the key, without it, there’s no future, so better stop fast trackin, it’s nice but it’s a fantasy, now get back to reality, one step by step, one step to destiny …
Finish what you started …

No comments:

Post a Comment